Res-Tec Flexitec 2020 Winter Accelerator
Winter accelerators are essentially a little pot of turbo charged resin that speeds up the pot life and cure time of the systems in cold weather. Winter Accelerators are added to tin of resin and stirred in before adding the usual amount of catalyst.
They should only be used If the temperature is between 1°C and 5°C Winter Accelerators must be used to ensure the laminate will fully cure. If the temperature is between 5°C and 10°C Winter Accelerators may be used to speed up cure time and pot life for a quicker installation.
Winter accelerators are not recommended for temperatures above 10°C.
5kg of Flexitec 2020 Primer = 1 pot of Flexitec 2020 Primer Accelerator.
- This is an accelerator to be uses in conjustion with the Flexitec 2020 Resin
- Not to be used at temperatures above 10°C
- 10kg of Flexitec 2020 Resin = 1 pot of Flexitec 2020 Resin Accelerator
- 20kg of Flexitec 2020 Resin = 2 pot of Flexitec 2020 Resin Accelerator
- Temperatures between 1°-5°C accelerators must be used
- Temperatures between 1°-5°C accelerators can be used to speed up cure time